April 27, 2009

Experience about Testing of User Security Module

Few days ago, I was testing a web based software. In the mean time I was working with the user security system. I have created several users with different level permission. These were performing successfully. Then I’ve changed the user level and tested those. In that case these were performing well. After some time I was engaging with delete user. On that time I was log in by using Admin user. I’ve successfully deleted some inactive users, who have not made any activity or transaction on the software. Then I was trying to delete some users who have performed some task. Surprisingly these Users have deleted. Lastly a crack experience was waiting for me. I just click to delete for my currently using user that is Admin. I was thundered the ADMIN was deleted.

So, please every one try to do this; If you testing the Security Module.

1 comment:

Asu's said...

Nice.
Yes, I tried those several times. Definitely wroth trying. It's our duty to carry out our curiosity.